The health and well-being of our salon clients and professionals are a top priority during
the COVID19 pandemic. We always take salon hygiene very seriously, but even more
so now during this pandemic.
Our salon is following the guidelines of the Tennessee Pledge for Reopening
Tennessee Responsibly. Our team has been trained in the latest industry processes for
disinfecting and cleaning. As part of this pledge and to provide our services as safely
as possible, you will see a number of additional precautions that we are now taking.
● We will strictly adhere to social distancing to its fullest extent possible.
● We will be limiting the number of clients to 50% of hair salon capacity.
● All hair stylists will wear masks when providing a service.
● Clients will be asked to provide their own masks. Disposable masks will be
available for clients that do not have their own mask.
● Appointment only – no walk-ins
● We will screen clients for illness upon their entry into the hair salon.
● We will screen and temperature-check all employees reporting to work each day.
● A disinfection process will occur after each customer to sanitize all equipment,
instruments, chairs, workstations and commonly touched surfaces.
● Deep cleaning will be done at the end of each day.
● Clients should come alone and not bring any friends or family members with
● Hand washing will be done before and after every client. In addition to hand
washing, hand sanitizer will be available throughout our salon for our hair stylists and
We hope that you understand all of the extra precautions we are taking for the safety of
our clients and staff. We will do our very best to provide you exceptional service while
adhering to these extra steps.